Interim HealthCare Of Lewes
Service Area for Interim HealthCare Of Lewes
About Interim HealthCare Of Lewes
We understand how important it is have someone you can depend on when you want to stay at home as healthy as you can be. We understand that you may need this help for a short time after you come home from the hospital or nursing home, or a longer time when you need help to remain at home.
Our services are delivered in your home and are centered on you and your individual needs. Every day we help people just like you. Our Interim HealthCare of New Castle office staff are ready to listen and talk with you about the services and care we can provide.
We are proud of the quality of care we give and how we support people like you, and their families, each day. As a Medicare and Medicaid licensed agency, you can count on us to provide highly qualified and experienced caregivers to match any need.
When it matters most, count on us!
Interim HealthCare Of Lewes Services and Certifications
- Accreditation Commission for Health Care or Foundation for Hospice & Home Care
- Accredited By The Joint Commission
- Administrator is a Certified Home Care/Hospice Executive
- Community Health Accreditation Program
- Private Duty Home Care
- Private Duty Home Care Association Member
- State Home Care Member-Organization that Represents Hospice and/or Home Care Agencies
- State Licensed Agency
- Home Care
- Home Health Aid
- National Association for Home Care & Hospice Member
- Nursing Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
Cities Served by Interim HealthCare Of Lewes
Interim HealthCare Of Lewes serves ZIP codes that encompass all or part of each of the cities listed below.
Fenwick Island, DE
Ocean View, DE