Whitsyms Nursing Service
Service Area for Whitsyms Nursing Service
About Whitsyms Nursing Service
Whitsyms has been providing quality home health care by successfully matching the best caregivers with our patients since 1996.
Whitsyms refers Home Health Aides and Certified Nurses' Assistants who offer personal care services such as assistance with bathing, dressing, eating, light housekeeping, laundry, shopping and errands. We also refer licensed nurses who can perform skilled nursing care requested by your physician in compliance with Florida State Laws, such as wound care and medication. We accept most major credit cards and submit invoices directly to major insurance companies.
We refer caregivers for home health care including Registered Nurses, Home Health Aids, Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants, Homemakers, Companions and Sitters.
Established in 1996, Whitsyms Nursing Service and Whitsyms Nursing Registry are state licensed and insured nurse registries. As a nursing registry we provide referral services in Florida for Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants (Nursing Aides), Home Health Aides, Companions and Sitters.
Whitsyms Nursing Service Services and Certifications
- Accreditation Commission for Health Care or Foundation for Hospice & Home Care
- Accredited By The Joint Commission
- Administrator is a Certified Home Care/Hospice Executive
- Community Health Accreditation Program
- Private Duty Home Care
- Private Duty Home Care Association Member
- State Home Care Member-Organization that Represents Hospice and/or Home Care Agencies
- State Licensed Agency
- Home Care
- Home Health Aid
- Medical Social
- National Association for Home Care & Hospice Member
- Nursing Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Pathology
Cities Served by Whitsyms Nursing Service
Whitsyms Nursing Service serves ZIP codes that encompass all or part of each of the cities listed below.