Assisting Hands Tampa Bay
Service Area for Assisting Hands Tampa Bay
About Assisting Hands Tampa Bay
Assisting Hands Tampa Bay grew out of a desire to provide seniors, and others needing non-medical assistance at home, with the option that most people prefer â?? to remain independent, safe and comfortable in their own homes. Assisting Hands Tampa Bay emphasizes exceptional customer service and highly personalized in-home care to meet the needs of our clients.
Why choose Assisting Hands?
1) We are an Agency not a Registry. This means that all our caregivers are our employeesâ?? not independent contractors. All our employees must pass a Level 2 back ground screen and are insured and bonded by Assisting Hands Tampa Bay.
2) Not only are we licensed by the state of Florida but we are also certified by the Joint Commission.
3) We are licensed to provide the following services: companion care, personal care, skilled nursing and OT, PT and ST.
4) We have a unique caregiver monitoring system that requires the caregiver to clock in and out at the client location. This means you have the peace of mind that your loved one will be closely monitored and receive the care they deserve without delay.
5) Our Administrator has a Ph.D. in Public Health specializing in chronic disease management. She provides continuing education to our caregivers on chronic illnesses such as: diabetes, depression, cardiovascular disease, Alzheimer and dementia.
Assisting Hands Tampa Bay Services and Certifications
- Accredited By The Joint Commission
- Private Duty Home Care
- Home Care
- Home Health Aid
- Nursing Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Pathology
- State Licensed Agency
Cities Served by Assisting Hands Tampa Bay
Assisting Hands Tampa Bay serves ZIP codes that encompass all or part of each of the cities listed below.