Service Area for UnityPoint
UnityPoint Health gives your family physician the resources to surround you with care, communications, resources and professionals coordinated around your individual needs.
Our 24,000 employees, including home care experts, our hospital teams and more than 900 doctors and specialists, focus on your care, your concerns and your health. We are constantly looking for better ways to work together to improve the way health care is delivered.
We provide hospitals, hospice care, and home care services.
UnityPoint Services and Certifications
- Accreditation Commission for Health Care or Foundation for Hospice & Home Care
- Accredited By The Joint Commission
- Community Health Accreditation Program
- Private Duty Home Care
- State Home Care Member-Organization that Represents Hospice and/or Home Care Agencies
- Home Care
- Home Health Aid
- Medical Social
- National Association for Home Care & Hospice Member
- Nursing Care
- Physical Therapy
Cities Served by UnityPoint
UnityPoint serves ZIP codes that encompass all or part of each of the cities listed below.
Cedar Rapids, NE
Sioux City, IA
West Des Moines, IA