Service Area for Maxim Healthcare
About Maxim Healthcare
As a dependable homecare provider for more than 20 years, maxim healthcare services is a provider of both skilled medical care and non-medical services for adult and pediatric patients in the comfort of their homes.* accredited by the accreditation commission for health care (achc) for private duty nursing and certified home healthcare, maxim has staff on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to help ensure continuity of care and preserve quality of life while promoting independence and individual success. Whether you're in need of short term relief in the form of respite care or a more permanent care arrangement for a loved one or yourself, our caregivers can help make life easier.
Maxim Healthcare Services and Certifications
- Accreditation Commission for Health Care or Foundation for Hospice & Home Care
- Accredited By The Joint Commission
- Private Duty Home Care
- Private Duty Home Care Association Member
- State Home Care Member-Organization that Represents Hospice and/or Home Care Agencies
- State Licensed Agency
- Home Care
- Home Health Aid
- National Association for Home Care & Hospice Member
- Nursing Care
Cities Served by Maxim Healthcare
Maxim Healthcare serves ZIP codes that encompass all or part of each of the cities listed below.