Compassionate Care Hospice
Service Area for Compassionate Care Hospice
About Compassionate Care Hospice
We Have the Specialized Experience You Deserve
- We have an active Volunteer Program.
- We focus solely on hospice care, ensuring complete dedication to the palliative needs of our patients.
- We can provide education and Q&A sessions for any type of community group, organization, or Long Term Care facility.
We Are Available for You
- We provide excellent Customer Service Response time that includes Collaboration of Care with all providers.
- All after hours and weekend calls are answered and responded to by a RN.
Counties Served: Brown, Cottonwood, Jackson, Lincoln, Lyon, Martin, Murray, Nobles, Pipestone, Redwood, Rock, Watonwan
Patient Settings: At Home, Nursing Home/Assisted Living
- Holistic Therapies: We offer the Reverie Harp to enhance the patient's quality of life. Our Reverie Harp provides the patient an opportunity to play several chords that produces beautiful harmony similar to the tones of a wind chime.
- A Licensed Massage Therapist that provides caring and compassionate touch in the form of therapeutic massage.
Compassionate Care Hospice Services and Certifications
- Community Health Accreditation Program
- Home Health Aid
- Medical Social
- Nursing Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy