Caring For People Services
Service Area for Caring For People Services
About Caring For People Services
caring for people services provides in-home, non-medical services for people of all ages. We are dedicated to helping our clients lead dignified, independent lifestyles in the comfort and safety of their own homes. About us
* we are committed to providing professional, ethical and quality service.
* our employees are carefully screened, insured, bonded and trained, but they are more than just qualified. They are also compassionate, dependable and trustworthy.
* we genuinely care for people. Try our services and quickly discover what sets caring for people services apart. Our caregivers go the extra mile in order to provide the highest standard of care for you or your loved one.
* our services can be revised at any time to meet your needs and preferences.
* case managers follow-up regularly to make certain that clients' needs are being satisfied.
* our staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. General services
* personal care
* light housekeeping
* laundry and ironing
* meal preparation
* medication reminders
* shopping and errands
* alzheimer's & dementia care
* respite care (relief for primary caregivers)
Caring For People Services Services and Certifications
- Home Care
- Home Health Aid
Cities Served by Caring For People Services
Caring For People Services serves ZIP codes that encompass all or part of each of the cities listed below.