Right At Home
Service Area for Right At Home
About Right At Home
Providing Personal Care, lite housekeeping, companion care, respite care, and errands/transportation. PA License 14583601.
Some things that we do that any many others don't include:
- Most of our caregivers are Licensed Certified Nursing Assistants and additionally all caregivers are required to have 40 hours per year minimum training and pass an annual exam.
- We work to match caregiver personality to that of those they serve.
- We serve people via Medicaid Waiver, VA, ALS, insurance-paid, and others in addition to private-pay.
- We offer hourly, live-in, overnights and other unique arrangements with no minimum visit time or term of service.
- We are an agency and we handle all caregiver payroll-related records, witholding, taxes, etc, and caregivers are bonded and covered by liability insurance and worker comp insurance.
- Caregivers must pass a 7-panel, certifiable for court purposes drug screening at time of hire and randomly thereafter.
- Caregivers have driving background checks, childline background checks, and of course must also pass criminal background check.
- Our software includes a family room where clients can view their schedule in real time. It also facilities a way for clients to communicate with us other than via phone calls or e-mail, and maintains records of those communications as well as those with caregivers.
- Telephony is used for reliable records of when caregivers are on-duty there, and to let us know when there is a problem that a caregiver hasn't clocked-in.
Right At Home Services and Certifications
- Private Duty Home Care
- Home Care
- Home Health Aid
- State Licensed Agency
Cities Served by Right At Home
Right At Home serves ZIP codes that encompass all or part of each of the cities listed below.
Mount Joy, PA
Washington Boro, PA