Provided Care In-Home Services LLC.
Service Area for Provided Care In-Home Services LLC.
About Provided Care In-Home Services LLC.
1) Perform health-care related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medication, under the direction of registered nurses and physiotherapists.
2) Administer bedside and personal care, such as ambulation and personal hygiene assistance.
3) Prepare and maintain records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
4) Perform housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes and dishes, and running errands.
5) Care for individuals and families during periods of incapacitation, family disruption or convalescence, providing companionship, personal care and help in adjusting to new lifestyles.
6) Instruct and advise clients on issues such as household cleanliness, utilities, hygiene, nutrition and infant care.
Provided Care In-Home Services LLC. Services and Certifications
- Administrator is a Certified Home Care/Hospice Executive
- Private Duty Home Care
- Home Care
- Home Health Aid
- Nursing Care
- State Licensed Agency