Home Helpers Of N. Va.
Service Area for Home Helpers Of N. Va.
About Home Helpers Of N. Va.
Live life your way in the comfort of home with home helpers of n. Va! Whether you are a family caregiver or could benefit from assistance yourself, we can help make your life easier by providing companion care, personal care, senior care and respite care, so you or your loved one can enjoy aging in place. From a few hours a week to 24/7 care, we will tailor a personalized home care plan to fit your lifestyle with the flexibility to change as your needs change. Home helpers is a licensed, non-medical in-home care agency headquartered in reston, va. Our agency has been serving the northern virginia area for close to 10 years. We are licensed by the commonwealth of virginia to provide personal care, as well as companion-type services. Our caregivers are employees who are thoroughly screened and insured to ensure you and your loved ones are fully protected. They participate in ongoing training and professional development opportunities, and many have experience with specialty care, including alzheimers, parkinsons and hospice care. In short, we only hire caregivers that we would personally trust to look after our own loved ones. Our agency is unique in many ways and we urge you to ask many questions of us, and any other agency with whom you may be speaking. You will not find another agency that goes to the lengths that we do to ensure your satisfaction and the care of your loved one. Some of our advantages:
* no contract commitment terms. We expect to earn your business every day and you can cancel at any time if we do not meet your expectations.
* no minimum hours per day in most circumstances. We only charge for hours we work for you.
* 24/7 availability of nursing and administrative staff. We are here when you need us.
* 1:1 care ratio and a customized care plan for each client as opposed to the ratios in assisted living and other facilities.
* personal emergency response service (pers) equipment can be included for the length of our service agreement. This will ensure that your loved one will always have help "at the touch of a button" even when our caregiver is not with them.
During a challenging and sometimes overwhelming time of researching your options, it is our goal to coach you through the numerous choices, questions and decisions that you will face. We understand how difficult it can be to balance your emotions with the financial aspects as well as the unknown. We would be happy to meet with you to discuss the many options you have, and how home helpers can help you coordinate services for your family. Our goal is to assist our clients in remaining as independent as possible while ensuring their safety and well-being. Making life easier, one family at a time! Your satisfaction is our top priority. At home helpers, we are more than just caregivers. We are family.
Home Helpers Of N. Va. Services and Certifications
- Administrator is a Certified Home Care/Hospice Executive
- Private Duty Home Care
- State Licensed Agency
- Home Care
- Home Health Aid
- National Association for Home Care & Hospice Member
Cities Served by Home Helpers Of N. Va.
Home Helpers Of N. Va. serves ZIP codes that encompass all or part of each of the cities listed below.
Falls Church, VA
Mc Lean, VA