Harmony Home Care
Service Area for Harmony Home Care
About Harmony Home Care
Extraordinary home care! Three things distinguish us from all other private duty, non-medical, home care agencies:
1)always... Nursing supervision. Our director of nursing oversees all intakes, and supervises the care on a regular basis.
2) certified nursing assistants. All our caregivers are cna's, cpr and first aid certified, bonded, insured, covered by worker's compensation, and have complete background checks. This means peace of mind for you and your family.
3) family portal: you will have your own unique website through which you can view the visitation schedule and daily activities, and interact with our staff to send and receive messages.
Harmony Home Care Services and Certifications
- Accreditation Commission for Health Care or Foundation for Hospice & Home Care
- Community Health Accreditation Program
- Private Duty Home Care
- State Home Care Member-Organization that Represents Hospice and/or Home Care Agencies
- Home Care
- Home Health Aid
- State Licensed Agency
Cities Served by Harmony Home Care
Harmony Home Care serves ZIP codes that encompass all or part of each of the cities listed below.