Heavenly Helpers Senior Home Care
Need help comparing agencies?
Add your notes on facilities to help others and make easy comparisons
Does Heavenly Helpers Senior Home Care, Inc offer the following services?
Bathing, using the toilet, and dressing
Help taking or dispensing medication
1 of 1 users say yes
Care for the terminally ill
For appointments, groceries, etc.
Meal planning/prep, laundry, etc.
1 of 1 users say yes
Floors, bathrooms, etc.
1 of 1 users say yes
Trained for Alzheimer's, dementia, etc.
Help remembering to take medications
Service Area for Heavenly Helpers Senior Home Care
About Heavenly Helpers Senior Home Care
My name is theanna zika and i own heavenly helpers senior home care. We are proud to be a truly independent home care agency among the throngs of corporate owned home care franchises whose populations have exploded in st. Louis recently!
why would using an independent agency, like heavenly helpers home care, be of benefit to you?
* all of your home care dollars paid to heavenly helpers stay in the st. Louis economy. Franchises must send a percentage of your payments out of missouri, to their corporate office in the form of royalties.
* i feel connected to people in st. Louis and can make very personalized decisions to do what is best for our clients. Franchises follow strict guidelines governing all aspects of service, created by a corporate office which may be in new york or california.
* by not paying royalties, we are able to pay our care givers exceptionally well, which attracts and keeps the very best!
* franchises can make use of expensive tv/radio advertising to attract clients, which an independent agency like ours could not afford. Referrals, complimentary client reviews and word of mouth from hundreds of satisfied clients is what you can use to evaluate us. Remember! "locally owned and operated" is code for: "we are a franchise but we would rather you not know that"
what kinds of services can we provide for you?
before i list some of the services we provide, i want to point out that it would be impossible to list all we do. So, i want you to think of our list as the "tip of the ice burg". Bcause trust me when i say that our care givers will do and have done hundreds upon hundreds of things for their clients that are too numerous to mention. I am talking about bringing and giving their client a treat of a whirlpool foot bath. Or bringing flats of flowers to spend the day planting. Or, as a surprise, arranging a couple of hours at the casino and then lunch. Making a bath into "spa time" with warm towels and lotions. Or cleaning a section of the basement out each week until one day the entire basement is completely clean and organized. So, it makes more sense for me to tell you this:
know that if there is something you or your loved one needs done to help make you happier, healthier or your life any easier, your care giver will do everything in her power to do it for you or with you. She or he is happy when you are happy. So, with those things in mind, here are a list of some services we provide:
* companionship. Depending on your preference, this could be very proactive and conversational or it might be a more quiet, comforting type.
* transportation. To the doctors or dentist. Out to lunch. To the grocery store or the bank. We had one client that just wanted his care giver to drive around while he napped beside him in the passenger seat..
* meal preperation. That means planning and cooking a nutritious meal that our client likes. The care giver can sit and eat with the client, or let them have privacy.
* light housekeeping, laundry, keeping things neat and picked up. Keeping the bathroom clean and sanitary. Vacuuming. Etc.
* bathing, grooming, shaving, nail care, applying lotion
* caring for all types of situations such as incontinace, cerebal palsy, plastic surgery recovery, dementia, depression, help with hip or knee replacement recovery or a terminal illness with hospice. I love seniors which is why i started heavenly helpers. But we help all kinds of people regardless of age. Some examples of clients we assist:
* an 80 year old woman has advanced alzheimers. Her spouse, also 80, desperately needs a break from caring for her 24/7. Our care giver, coming in each day for 4-6 hours, will allow him to rest and recharge himself. It will also allow him to leave the house if he needs to without worrying.
* a 50 year old man who just had a knee replacement. Our care giver will assist him for a few weeks around the house w/meals, laundry, errands and his exercises until he's recovered.
* a 62 year old woman with terminal breast cancer who has hospice coming in. Our care givers are able to sit with her for long periods. This gives the family a break as well as comfort to our client. The care givers update hospice when they come in.
* a 95 year old man that is basically healthy but has grown depressed and isolated. Having a male care giver come in a few times a week for conversation and companionship. The family was stunned at the positive change in his mood and appearance!
* a 49 year old woman who has advanced multiple sclerosis. Our care giver assists her w/all the house, bathing and getting out. She makes sure not to hover over her client and helps her to look and be as independent as she can when out in public.
* a 21 year old young woman with cerebal palsy. Our care giver is about 24 years old and they fit perfectly. She helps her client with emailing her friends, bathing and grooming. The client feels she is a contemporary who understands her well. A few more facts:
* we have an a+ with the better business bureau
* we are bonded and insured, have liability and workmans comp
* all of our care givers are registered and in good standing with the family care safety registry of missouri
* we are happy to assist the spouse of the client at no extra charge
please check out our website at www. Heavenlyhelpers. Net
you can check out my blog on interesting topics or sign up for our newsletter!
Heavenly Helpers Senior Home Care Services
- Private Duty Home Care
- Home Care
- Home Health Aid
Cities Served by Heavenly Helpers Senior Home Care
Heavenly Helpers Senior Home Care serves ZIP codes that encompass all or part of each of the cities listed below.
High Ridge, MO
O Fallon, MO
Valley Park, MO