Service Area for Brightstar Care
About Brightstar Care
Aregivers and Medical Staffing in Feasterville-Trevose
At BrightStar Care of Feasterville-Trevose, our local home care team is available to you and your family 24 hours a day, 7 days a week no matter what care you need. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of in-home care and working closely with our families to meet their needs, with each case being supervised by a Registered Nurse. Add to this commitment the esteemed Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission, the nation's oldest and largest standards setting agency in health care, and you can be confident that your loved one will receive the very best care.
From caring for the disabled and special needs children in their own homes, to senior care, home healthcare, and more, you can count on our team of fully screened caregivers to deliver the utmost in quality in home care and home care services because, for us, it's all about making more possible for all those we serve. Period.
If you need a caregiver in Feasterville-Trevose we invite you to call (215) 750-8802 and schedule a home care assessment today! Our team of trained caregivers proudly provides quality home care in Feasterville-Trevose, Bensalem, Levittown, Langhorne and surrounding areas.
Brightstar Care Services and Certifications
- Accreditation Commission for Health Care or Foundation for Hospice & Home Care
- Accredited By The Joint Commission
- Administrator is a Certified Home Care/Hospice Executive
- Community Health Accreditation Program
- Private Duty Home Care
- Private Duty Home Care Association Member
- State Home Care Member-Organization that Represents Hospice and/or Home Care Agencies
- State Licensed Agency
- Home Care
- Home Health Aid
- National Association for Home Care & Hospice Member
- Nursing Care
Cities Served by Brightstar Care
Brightstar Care serves ZIP codes that encompass all or part of each of the cities listed below.
Fort Washington, PA