Caregivers Of South Carolina
Service Area for Caregivers Of South Carolina
About Caregivers Of South Carolina
We are a locally owned and operated company registered in Horry County. The founders have been in the business of "helping people" for the past 40 years.
Prior to becoming a "caregiver" an individual is carefully screened, including:
• Security check with state police
• Personal, in-depth interview with founder
• Business/work references
• Personal references
• Driving record (as needed)
Our caregivers range from their 20's to 70's, with 5 to 30 years experience. Many are CNAs, plus we have a few LPNs & RNs who lend a hand. We match their skills to your needs!
We offer a quality, compassionate, personalized service:
• Unlike others, we offer 1, 2, and 3 hour rates
• You can always reach us (7 days per week, 24 hrs per day)
• We don't require any "up front deposits"
• We treat all of our clients like "family"
Caregivers Of South Carolina Services and Certifications
- Private Duty Home Care
- Home Care
- Home Health Aid
- Nursing Care
Cities Served by Caregivers Of South Carolina
Caregivers Of South Carolina serves ZIP codes that encompass all or part of each of the cities listed below.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Pawleys Island, SC