Aspen Ridge Home Health
Service Area for Aspen Ridge Home Health
About Aspen Ridge Home Health
The peace of mind and confidence you have come to know from our Advanced Health Care facilities can be counteed on in the comfort of your home. As partners in healthcare with hospital and other healthcare facilities, our highest priority is continuity of care.
Our professional services are geared to help you regain your desired level of independence. Our clinical team will work closely with you, your family, and your physician to establish the most effective rehabilitation program for you.
For those coming to us from our rehab facilities, you will find a seamless transition in care. Our team will have continual contact with the staff that previously worked with you, thus extending our exceptional care into your home!
A List of Services include:
* Joint replacement rehabilitation
* Walking and balance training
* Fall and injury prevention
* Strength training
* Judgement and memory skills
* Medication management
* Wound care
* Assistance with dressing and bathing
* Lab/blood testing & results
* Assistance with medical equipment
Aspen Ridge Home Health Services and Certifications
- Administrator is a Certified Home Care/Hospice Executive
- State Home Care Member-Organization that Represents Hospice and/or Home Care Agencies
- State Licensed Agency
- Home Care
- Home Health Aid
- Medical Social
- Nursing Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Pathology
Cities Served by Aspen Ridge Home Health
Aspen Ridge Home Health serves ZIP codes that encompass all or part of each of the cities listed below.
Spanish Fork, UT