Service Area for Homecare Advantage
About Homecare Advantage
If your care is scheduled, you can be assured you will get it. Care is available from 2 to 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Call us today for a free, no obligation, assessment!
* established in 1983.
* oldest privately owned home health agency in brown county.
* specializing in 24 hour 7 day per week coverage.
* guaranteed coverage on our cases.
* agency staff is bonded and insured.
* 24 hour emergency consultation.
* free assessment and recommendations.
* first agency in the nation to develop a free standing facility for ventilator dependent children in 1986 called paddington station.
* licensed staff includes rns, lpns, and cnas.
* all programs are licensed through the state of wisconsin.
* all programs meet state and federal regulations
we can provide:
* physical assessment
* blood draws
* monitor blood pressure
* monitor blood sugars
* medication setup
* foot care/toenails
* dressing changes
* wound care
* suture removal
* catheter insertion (straight cath)
* catheter irrigation
* catheter change
* ear irrigation
* baby check
* mental status evaluations
* personal care services (bathing, dressing, grooming, ambulation, and toileting)
* transportation assistance to medical appointments, church and social outings.
* assistance in arranging for snow removal, lawn care, and other maintenance services.
* light housekeeping/laundry
* medication monitoring
* accompanying the client on overnight trips depending on availability of staff
* troubleshooting unexpected issues
* rn supervision
Homecare Advantage Services and Certifications
- Nursing Care
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Pathology
- Medical Social
- Home Health Aid
- Private Duty Home Care
- State Licensed Agency
- Home Care
Medicare Evaluation of the Quality of Care
The quality of care given at Homecare Advantage is periodically evaluated by Medicare. The results of the most recent evaluation period are listed below to help you compare home care agencies in your area. More Info
Among patients with a recent hospital stay, the number of patients at this agency that were re-admitted to the hospital was not available and the number that went to the ER without being re-admitted was not available.
|Begins Patient Care in Timely Manner:||n/a *|
|Teaches Patients or Family About their Drugs:||n/a *|
|Checks Patients Risk of Falling:||n/a *|
|Checks Patient For Depression:||n/a *|
|Checks on Patients Flu Shot:||n/a *|
|Checks on Patients Pneumonia Shot:||n/a *|
|Foot Care For Diabetes Patients:||n/a *|
|Checks Patients For Pain:||n/a *|
|Treats Patients Pain:||n/a *|
|Treats Heart Failure Symptoms:||n/a *|
|Took Doctor Ordered Action to Prevent Bed Sores:||n/a *|
|Included Treatments to Prevent Bed Sores:||n/a *|
|Checked Patients For the Risk of Bed Sores:||n/a *|
|How Often Patients Improved Walking:||n/a *|
|How Often Patients Improved Getting Out of Bed:||n/a *|
|How Often Patients Improved Bathing:||n/a *|
|How Often Patients Had Less Pain Moving Around:||n/a *|
|How Often Patients Breathing Improved:||n/a *|
|How Often Patients Wounds Healed After Operation:|
|How Often Patients Improved Taking Medication by Mouth:|
|How Often Patients Had to be Admitted to the Hospital:|
|How Often Patients Needed Urgent Care From the ER:|
Reviews from Patient Surveys
These Homecare Advantage reviews tell you the opinions of the patients receiving care from agencies that are Medicare-certified. Every participant took the same survey so it is a useful way to compare Homecare Advantage to other home care agencies. More Info
|Home Health Team Gave Care in a Professional Way:||n/a *|
|Communicated Well With them:||n/a *|
|Discussed Medicines Pain & Home Safety:||n/a *|
|Gave their Home Health Agency a Rating of 9 or 10:||n/a *|
|Would Recommend the Home Health Agency to Friends & Family:||n/a *|
|Completed Surveys:||n/a *||17,182||1,158,882|
|Response Rate:||n/a *|